Saturday, July 23, 2016

My trip to PARADISE LOS ROQUES - VENEZUELA

I would love to share with you a little part of my life, i hope you enjoy it. My name is Paola :) . I'm from a small island called Margarita in VENEZUELA <3 one of my favorite things is to travel, I love to do it every time I have the chance and I would like to share with you some of my travels, and maybe you fall in love with the view like me and do it yourself . I found it very good idea that the first post and travel destination show you a beautiful tropical paradise that I have right here in my country Venezuela, LOS ROQUES.



Los Roques is an archipelago or a set of 50 small keys, the most important and largest of them is called Gran Roque and is the main because in it are all the inns and restaurants, to get to los roques you have two options: first its to have a boat or rent it and arrive by sea, and the second one and most popular is to arrive to the main island on a commercial flight in a small plane from caracas. 


Arriving at Los Roques, the most amazing thing is the beauty of the landscape, the water is completely clear and the sand is white as snow, the weather is perfect, almost never rains since we are in the tropics. I noticed the first time I went to los roques that everything is completely virgin and natural as it is a national park it's not allowed commercial fishing and no new constructions. The "hotels" are houses that were built before and were remodeled to be inns and provide accommodation for tourists, also they have restaurants and some nightlife but mostly the roques is a place for relaxation and enjoyment of nature, its a great place to get close with nature and yourself.




https://steemit.com/post/@paolagalindo/my-trip-to-paradise-with-photos

My trip to PARADISE LOS ROQUES - VENEZUELA Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment