Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Montana Memory - An Original Work Of Art

I had a business trip out to Montana to work on a film that I am trying to get made. I stayed in the Bitterroot region of Montana. My host for the trip was a good friend and partner in the movie. His name is Peter Rosten. Peter has a wonderful organization called MAPS. Maps is a media art in the schools program that is available to the area students. It is a nationally recognized program. It is wonderful and the kids do some amazing work.

I was needless to say impressed by the vistas of Big Sky Country and since I do environmental art I wanted to produce a piece for Peter to thank him for his hospitality and friendship. I recreated that view from his front yard. To do this I used the same software that was used to create the environmental shots from the movie Avatar.

Montana Memory - An Original Work Of Art Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment