Monday, July 25, 2016

The City in the Forest - Seattle Washington

Seattle Washington is the city that was the center of my teenage fantasies and would later become the place where I grew into my own spirituality and found meaning in my life. If you had to ask me what it was, that pulled me towards the pacific northwest, the first thing that pops up into my head would be the endless sea of green. The light shades of peridot… deep emeralds, creamy chartreuse serpentine, and rich royal jade fill the canvas and produce a cornucopia of wonders, in this metropolitan haven. Lush forests with ferns and soft vibrant moss, clear lakes and the salty fresh air mixing with the constant drizzle of rain, create a romantic wonderland of mystery and knowledge... in my eyes.
It’s the perfect place for the introverted and reflective soul, who wishes to spend their time at coffee shops typing up short stories or studying for exams. Peaceful, sociable and at times cold and distant, it's not a place for everyone... but for me, it was a heaven on earth. Never before have I been so captivated by a city. It makes my heart sing and as I walk down the secret pathways observing the flowers and small things, I feel at home.
And no matter where life takes me, it will always have a place in my heart.

-Aparoksha


The City in the Forest - Seattle Washington Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment