Friday, August 12, 2016

9/11 ruined innovation, and now flying cars will never exist

9/11 ruined innovation, and now flying cars will never exist
Never. Flying cars of a personal nature, where either you, or a computer select a destination, fly quickly and silently, and then land gracefully on a car-sized parking spot at your chosen location will never come to be.

We're just too fucking terrified. Just absolutely afraid. Everything to do with flight and aviation is stained now, with the blood of the innocent, and the near-malicious laws of coward politicians who used a terrorist attack to strike fear into a nation. Now we can't fly anywhere without getting seen naked by government agents, or at least getting physically patted down, nor can we freely fly on our own. We can't fly planes, and in many places, we can't even fly drones without a license.

What a sad nation the USA has become. The one dream I 
truly wanted to come true has been taken from me, so now I just sit here depressed and bored, on Steemit. I could be flying right now. We have the technology for a personal flying car. Perhaps they wouldn't be mainstream, but I'm sure I could build it- if it was legal. But I'd be hassled so effectively by the government, that even trying to undertake such a task is just tedious. I'd need a lot of money if I wanted to get past all the red-tape the government put up. I'd need a team of lawyers probably as well, plus a loooooot of money, just to cover other stuff. Bah. What a pain, right? So I'm not gonna bother with it, I'm afraid.

But how would your life be different if you had a flying car? If you could hop into a single or double seat flying vehicle, the same size as a normal car, and fly it up, down, left, right, and any direction freely, what would you do with it? I'm sure none of us would use such a marvelous machine in a violent way.

No, I'd much rather have fun with it, and maybe set it to "autopilot" and have it do some flips while I make-out with a cutie... Heheh.

You?

by:Kitten

SEARCH TERM :
  • Flying Vegicle
  • Flying Car
  • Flying cars of a personal nature
  • Car Autopilot

9/11 ruined innovation, and now flying cars will never exist Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment